What you expect from us?
Culture – We have a great culture and live by our values and vision. We are in a constant search to find ways to get better. Our team is our strength. We strive to accomplish our goals and mission together. For this, we provide a holistic workplace to make things better and best.
Making you ambitious – Our performances are goal driven and for this we push our people to think innovative and out of the box to bring home great ideas for business solutions. We also encourage our members to apply advanced technology to invent quicker and smarter solutions. We make sure that this is published to the company and the deserving candidate is awarded to feel motivated and ambitious to achieve more.
Work-Life balance – Our employees are given the opportunity to balance their work-life as we believe that there is more to do beyond four walls and a group of people in working hours. We encourage them to find their balance so they are relieved of stress. We do work overtime occasionally, but we make sure there is compensation and
provide flexible work arrangements.
What we expect from you?
Be proficient – We admire radical thinking and expect our staff to possess at least one technical skill. We also create an environment for them to continuously learn and expect them to keep expanding their knowledge.
Be a changemaker – We expect you to work that extra mile to keep our stakeholders satisfied. We welcome new and innovative ideas and are open to any suggestions that can change the game plan.
Love your team – Our team is our strength and for this, we expect every team member to work with sincerity and unison. As a team member you are expected to support and elate your team members while making sure you grow as well.
Be Honest – Transparency is something we appreciate. Truth when told can make things simpler and less stressful. Be open and honest, do not fear to speak your mind.
Java (3 - 5 Years)
- Good in Java technologies,
- Able to understand adhere the development process and methodologies,
- Able to understand and implement Java Design patterns
- Having hands-on experience in Hibernate and Spring frameworks
- Good communication skill
- Able to work independently
- AWS exposure
- Fullstack developer – hands-on experience in UI (jQuery, AngularJS, HTML5) Middleware(Spring, Transaction and so on) and ORM (Hibernate)
Test Engineer (2 - 3 Years)
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Able to work in multiple projects
DOT NET (2 - 4 Years)
1. Dot Net 4.5 & above frameworks
2. Experience in ASP.net with C# hands-on development is mandatory
4. Database skills (SQL Server), ability to write Query, Functions, Stored procedures
5. Strong algorithmic, Object Oriented and debugging skills.
6. Good communication and interpersonal skills
7. Good understanding to the Software Development Life Cycle process
8. Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Dot NET core
- Exposure to AWS
- Stimulsoft Reporting Tool
UI Developer ( 1+ Years)
- Photoshop / Illustrator Basic
- Angular – Added Advantage